GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing an admission ticket for Living Color Music & Arts Festival, visitors agree to the General Terms and Conditions, prepared by Loud Mind Entertainment Ltd (“the Organizer”).
1.1Anyone entering Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds declares to have agreed to these General Terms and Conditions upon purchasing their tickets.
1.2 Anyone who fails to comply with these General Terms and Conditions may be refused admission to or ejected from Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds. The organization reserves the right to ban anyone who fails to comply with the General Terms and Conditions admission to Living Color Music & Arts Festival
2.1All visitors who present themselves to the entrance of Living Color Music & Arts Festival must be in the possession of a valid ticket in printed or electronic form registered to their name as well as with their ID.
2.2 A Living Color Music & Arts Festival wristband grants one (1) person admission on the days for which an admission ticket is purchased.
2.3 Living Color Music & Arts Festival welcomes everyone. People under the age of 5 years are not permitted to enter the Festival. People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 25 years old to enter the festival.
2.4 All instances of forged Living Color Music & Arts Festival admission tickets or bracelets will be prosecuted.
3.1 Living Color Music & Arts Festival tickets or bracelets are neither refunded nor exchanged for another type of ticket or weekend.
3.2 Stolen or lost Living Color Music & Arts Festival bracelets will neither be replaced nor refunded.
4.1All registered, valid, and activated Living Color Music & Arts Festival tickets must be scanned upon entering the festival grounds and will be replaced with personalized wristbands.
4.2 The Organizer and/or official ticket seller reserve the right to verify the identity of the festival visitors upon entering the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds as mentioned in article 2.1. If a visitor is unable to identify him/herself, he/she will be refused admission to the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds, without any right to a refund of the admission price. Valid proofs of identity include: a valid government issued ID, passport, or driver’s license. The name on the proof of identity must be the same as the name in which the bracelet is registered. Copies of identity papers are not accepted.
5.1Admission to the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds may be denied, and visitors may be ejected from the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds (without any entitlement to a refund of the admission price) if a visitor: (the following list is non-exhaustive):
- is in the possession of or deals in drugs;
- was previously refused admission to other events / meetings by the Organiser or other authorities;
- shows behaviour that is evidently aimed at disturbing the peace, provoking, or inciting to violence, hate, anger, xenophobia, race hate, etc.;
- puts the lives of other visitors at risk;
- is in the possession of banned objects;
- refuses or fails to comply with the General Terms and Conditions.
6.1Security personnel may ask ticket holders of the same sex to subject themselves to a pat down and/or search of their clothes and luggage in order to intercept banned objects. If any banned objects are found, the security personnel will be entitled to confiscate the object and to refuse the owner admission to the festival.
7.1Access control is in conformity with the applicable laws and is aimed at preventing weapons or hazardous substances that may disrupt the goings-on at Living Color Music & Arts Festival or put the safety of the visitors at risk from entering the grounds.
7.2The following items are banned from the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds:
- bringing your own food and drinks to Living Color Music & Arts Festival;
- drugs or other mind-enhancing substances;
- deodorant or perfume in containers larger than 100ml
- Any other objects of which the security personnel decide that they pose a risk to the other visitors of the festival; projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gas form; flammable products or materials & spray cans; pyrotechnical objects (fireworks, torches, etc.); any other weapons or sharp, pointy objects (sticks, chains, knives, …); banners or items bearing discriminating and/or provocative texts or expressions that may be used in an an attempt to disrupt the peace, or that may endanger the safety of the crowd and/or may cause injuries or damage to people and goods; animals (except guide dogs); drones.
7.3 The following objects may be brought onto the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds:
- guide dogs for visually challenged people;
- disposable or compact photo cameras;
- telescopic umbrellas without pin (no parasols);
- plastic tarpaulins and blankets to lie/sit on;
- sun screen, cosmetic products, deodorant in containers of up to 100ml;
- refreshers / vaporisers, small back packs and other bags.
- selfie-sticks which when extended are less than 1[m] in length and that are solely intended for photography.
8.1Visitors to Living Color Music & Arts Festival are not allowed to:
- Enter zones to which their bracelet does not allow admission (the Vip, press zones, backstage, etc.)
- Climb on tents, constructions, fences, light bridges, benches, or any other structures on the festival grounds.
- Block entrances, exits and emergency exits.
- Disguise themselves in order to make themselves unrecognizable with the intention to disturb the peace or put the safety of the other visitors at risk.
- Sell food, drinks or other products without the express permission of the Organizer.
- Throw or shoot objects in solid, liquid or gas form.
- smoke where smoking is prohibited;
- urinate in public;
- wear full face masks (masks, morphsuites etc.);
- park a vehicle without an official parking sticker issued by the Organiser. Cars may be towed at the owner’s expense;
- tear down, break, or trash decorations;
- steal decorations or any other material belonging to Living Color Music & Arts Festival.
- make fires;
9.1Wearing texts, symbols, objects, clothes and/or other (visible) external expressions explicitly representing a political, social movement, or group is prohibited. Anything that hints at discrimination, incitement, or racism is strictly prohibited.
10.1Anyone who is present at the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds must obey the instructions and directions of the Organizer or its authorized representatives at the festival and/or camping sites at all times, in order to ensure the public order and safety during the festival.
11.1For safety reasons the Organiser reserves the right:
- Interrupt or discontinue the festival.
- Prevent visitors at the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds from leaving the festival grounds until further notice.
- To ask visitors to leave the Living Color Music & Arts Festival
- Refuse visitors admission to the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds, even if they possess a valid admission ticket.
11.2The Organizer may find himself forced to change or alter the festival program. In this event, the admission ticket will remain valid but no admission tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
12.1 In accordance with the Act of 8 December 1992 for the Protection of privacy in respect of the processing of personal data, amended by the Act of 11 December 1998, transposing Directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, all visitors to the festival declare to have been informed of the fact that the Organizer collects data for security reasons. This Act regulates the processing of personal data and one’s right to consult one’s personal data. The Organizer may use the personal data obtained through the selling of the admission tickets for promotional reasons. All personal data of these records will be used in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 8/12/1992 for the protection of privacy.
12.2 By entering the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds, all visitors automatically consent to being photographed or filmed and herewith grant the Organizer permission to use and/or broadcast these digital images. The Organizer may use these digital images for promotional and/or commercial purposes related to Living Color Music & Arts Festival. In addition, these images may be used by commercial and/or (media) partners. Images may furthermore be recorded and stored by the police and/or Organizer for maintaining and enforcing the security on the festival grounds, and to prevent, investigate and punish crimes and breaches of the General Terms and Conditions by establishing the identity of the perpetrators using these digital images.
12.3 The Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds are under camera surveillance in accordance with the Act of 21 March 2007.
12.4 All visitors are entitled to object, free of charge, to the use of their data for promotional and commercial purposes by notifying the Organizer of their objection in writing. All visitors may furthermore request the Organizer in writing to change or modify their personal data.
12.5 All photographs and film shot by visitors on the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds may only be used for commercial or public purposes with the prior written consent of the Organizer.
12.6 Visitors to Living Color Music & Arts Festival are not allowed to make or broadcast (semi) professional (livestream) video and/or audio recordings at the festival grounds without the prior written consent of the Organizer. This prohibition also applies to the use and/or publication of these (semi) professional (livestream) video and/or audio recordings after the end of the festival without the prior written consent of the Organizer.
13.1All visitors to Living Color Music & Arts Festival are required to cooperate with keeping the site clean and tidy, including by using the waste collection points on the festival grounds and the parking lots.
14.1 Living Color Music & Arts Festival applies a zero tolerance policy in respect of drugs.
14.2 Using, dealing in, or possessing drugs on the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds is strictly prohibited. If proof hereof is found, through strict surveillance and inspection, the person involved will be ejected from the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds.
14.3 All visitors will be given the opportunity to leave any drugs in special drug amnesty bins before entering the festival grounds without facing any (legal) consequences.
14.4 If a visitor is prescribed certain drugs for health reasons, he/she must present a valid medical certificate before being allowed to bring the specific drugs on the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds.
14.5 All directions and instructions given by the security personnel must be obeyed immediately. If possession of banned or dangerous weapons is suspected, the security personnel will be entitled to make a search. Refusal to submit to a search may result in being ejected from the event.
15.1 Official Living Color Music & Arts Festival Fashion & Merchandise is only sold on the festival ground.
16.1 All food and drinks purchased on the festival grounds must be paid for in Living Color Music & Arts Festival currency. The Token office will be installed in the festival area in order to retrieve the official Living Color Music & Arts Festival currency.
17.1 There are parking facilities near the Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds.
17.2 The visitor expressly agrees to indemnify the Organiser against any liability for damage caused to, theft of, or other accidents occurring with vehicles or persons on the official Living Color Music & Arts Festival parking lots.
18.1 The Organisers are solely liable for direct damage suffered by a visitor that is directly and solely caused by a breach on the part of the Organiser. However, only damage for which the Organiser is insured and in respect of which the insurer pays out is eligible for compensation. Excluded from compensation are: (i) consequential damage, (ii) immaterial damage (iii) and intentional damage or damage caused by wilfull recklessness of the visitor.
18.2 All visitors enter the parkings and Living Color Music & Arts Festival grounds at their own risk, in the sense that the Organiser is not liable for any damage caused in connection with entering or being on the grounds and/or attending concerts, such as hearing damage, eye damage, and other physical disorders.
19.1 The Organiser may only cancel or postpone Living Color Music & Arts Festival in the event of force majeure or if the Organiser has another demonstrable compelling reason to cancel or postpone Living Color Music & Arts Festival. Force majeure events include but are not limited to: terrorist threats, terrorist attacks, inclement weather, strikes, fire, war, government intervention, pandemics, illness of artists, failure of and/or delays in technical facilities, failure of and/or delays in means of transport, etc.
19.2 If a visitor wishes to annul his/her admission ticket due to concerns over terrorist threats and/or attacks, the purchase price will in no event be refunded.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN ADMISSION BEING REFUSED OR DENIED, OR IN BEING EXPELLED, WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF THE ENTRANCE FEE. ALL VISITORS WHO ARE REFUSED OR DENIED ADMISSION OR ARE EXPELLED, ARE OBLIGED TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS.